UPCOMING EVENTS

January 14, 2020
Dear Pastors, Ladies department leaders, & local churches,
(2020 Ladies conference flyer and registration form are included in the attached flyers. Please copy and distribute to your ladies or have them go to acjcii.org)

Please look at the following flyers regarding various upcoming events for 2020. Please post the flyers at various times throughout the year to keep your sisters informed of events.

This will keep them encouraged, informed, and participating.
We appreciate your labor of love for the Lord!

Please note the following attachments and due dates:
1. Easter offering, Apr 15, mail to National/Sis. S. White*
2. National Ladies Conference, Campbell, TX April 23 and 24, mail registration by 4/1 (forms attached or you/your ladies may go to acjcii.org for registration and flyer)
3. My Brother’s Keeper, due by/before May 1, mail to National/Sis S. White*
4. No Bake, Bake Sale, due by/before May 1, mail to National/Sis. S. White*
5. General Conference, July 27 - 30, ACJC Campground, Campbell, TX. Ladies fellowship / luncheon at Tony’s in Greenville, Weds the 29th. Also wear your favorite, funny, or crazy scarf. There will be a scarf contest!
6. Churches, please donate cases of water/soda, individual snacks to sell at the ladies table during General conference.
7. Dimes (ongoing) Due by/before May 1, mail to State Ladies Aux. leader*
8. Thanksgiving Day offering, Nov. 15, mail to National/Sis. S. White*
9. Tithes – Send tithes to your State. 50% of tithe stays with the State ladies Aux. Leader. 50% of tithe goes to National (S. White)


*"My Brother's Keeper,” "No Bake, Bake Sale," Thanksgiving and Easter offerings to Sis. S. White at P.O. Box 306, Iuka, MS. 38852. Other contribution “Dimes” first go to your State Ladies Aux. leader who will keep 10% and mail 90% to National / S. White. (See Manuel)
Sincerely, Sisters N. Smith, S. White & A. White

May 1st, 2020

“My Brother’s Keeper” Fundraiser
(Goal $500.00)
Please donate to this valuable fund to assist an ACJC Minister in need.
Send in your donation before May 1st, 2020. 

Thank you, Your National Ladies Auxiliary Leaders
Please mail your offering to Sis Sherri White, PO Box 306, Iuka, MS. 38852

May 1, 2020

“No Bake, Bake Sale”
Proceeds will go toward the “My Brother’s Keeper,” Fundraiser. 
The “No Bake, Bake Sale” is an easy way to raise money without all the work. Each participant will simply donate the money it would usually cost to bake an item. Please encourage all church ladies to participate
Please send offering to Sis. Sherri White, PO Box 306, Iuka, MS. 38852
ACJC National Ladies Auxiliary Dept.

May 1, 2020

“Dimes” Program 2020
Please ask your ladies to save dimes throughout the year and donate them to the National Ladies Department
Churches please send the donations to your State Ladies Aux. Dept. Leader by/before May 1st. She will keep 10 % for the state and mail the remaining 90% to the National Ladies Aux.

April 15, 2020

“Easter Offering 2020”
Please encourage each Sister of your church to give a one dollar donation to the National Ladies Aux. Dept. Fund.
Please mail your offering by April 15th to Sis. Sherri White, P.O. Box 306, Iuka, MS. 38852

April 23 – 24, 2020

National Ladies Conference
ACJC Campground, 123 FM 2649, Campbell, TX 75422
Contact: Nancy Smith 870-918-1313
                                        “That Woman”
         Thursday 7:00 PM, Friday 10:00 AM, Friday & 6:00 PM
Hotel Accommodations (Be sure to tell them you are with the ACJC)
Clarion Pointe, Sulphur Springs, 903-885-6851, breakfast included
Best Western Plus, Sulphur Springs, 903-885-7515, breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express, Greenville, 903-454-8680, breakfast included
Best Western Plus, Greenville, 903-454-3700, breakfast included
Download Registration Form

November 15th

“Thanksgiving Offering 2020”
ACJC National Ladies Auxiliary Department

Please encourage every sister in your church to give a one dollar offering to the National Ladies Aux. Dept. fund.
Each church will mail the offering to Sis S. White, P.O. Box 306, Iuka, MS. 38852 by or before November 15, 2020.